Updates from NAMI Franklin County:
- The 2/26/20 Family Support Group that would have been held at the Main Library will be held at NAMI Ohio. Click here for details.
- Have you experienced a loss to suicide? Concord Counseling is hosting a monthly Suicide Loss Support Group the second Wednesday of each month, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (700 Brooksedge Blvd., Westerville, OH 43081). Click here for details.
- As part of our faith community outreach, NAMI Franklin County provides speakers and presentations to churches, congregations and faith based groups. If you would like to schedule a speaker or workshop presentation, please click here to complete a request form. A staff member will follow up with you to confirm your date and speaker.
- OSU Caregiver Support Network: Resilience Building and Resource-Sharing: Ohio State University is holding a conference for formal and family caregivers on February 22nd. All conference sessions will be geared towards the caregiving audience with topics covered such as self-care and preventing burnout, stress management, technology, and connecting to local and state resources. Click here for details and registration. Conference Organizers are still looking for on-site facilitators, so if anyone at the local affiliates is interested, please contact email@example.com.
- Franklin County Suicide Prevention Coalition is partnering with the Ohio Suicide Prevention Foundation to host an Assessing and Managing Suicide Risk Training on June 19, 2020 in Columbus for behavioral health professionals. 6.5 CEUs for $30. Click here to register.