NAMI Required Disclosures For Written Solicitation
A copy of the latest financial report, registration filed by this organization, and a description of our programs and activities may be obtained by contacting us at: NAMI, 3803 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 100, Arlington, VA 22203. NAMI’s phone number is 703-524-7600. NAMI was formed in Missouri. If you are a resident of one of the following states, you may obtain financial information directly from the state agency: Florida: A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll-free, within the state, 1-800-435-7352 (800-HELP-FLA), or visiting www.800helpfla.com. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state. Florida Registration no.: CH7607.
- Georgia: A full and fair description of our programs and our financial statement summary is available upon request at our office and phone number indicated above.
- Maryland: For the cost of copies and postage, from the Office of the Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401.
- Mississippi: The official registration and financial information of NAMI may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office by calling 1-888-236-6167. Registration by the Secretary of State does not imply endorsement.
- New Jersey: Information filed with the Attorney General concerning this charitable solicitation and the percentage of contributions received by the charity during the last reporting period that were dedicated to the charitable purpose may be obtained from the Attorney General of the state of New Jersey by calling 973-504-6215 and is available on the internet at http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm. Registration with the Attorney General does not imply endorsement.
- New York: Upon request, from the Attorney General’s Charities Bureau, 28 Liberty Street, New York, NY 10005, 1-212-416-8686 or www.charitiesnys.com.
- North Carolina: Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 919-807-2214. This is not an endorsement by the state.
- Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of NAMI may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- Virginia: State Division of Consumer Affairs, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Services, PO Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Washington: Secretary of State at 1-800-332-4483 or http://www.sos.wa.gov/charities/.
- West Virginia: West Virginia residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- Registration with a state agency does not constitute or imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by that state.